Sunday, November 22, 2009

What did we do on Saturday?

Well, I made these....(which took me way longer to make than they should have)
(Yep, that's right! 32 days left to get everything done!)
And when I went to upload the pictures, I found out the kids had a modeling session together...
Nate's friend Mason (Tanner)
The lovely Nate
The even lovelier Rebecca
And I'm pretty sure this is Sarah?(!)
Then I went out to eat with some really fun people and we went to see this movie after dinner. Great movie! Very heart warming. Not sure why it's pg13 other than maybe a tiny bit of violence? Perfect for getting you in the spirit of Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Scraps R Us said...

Do you have your tree up yet?

Scraps R Us said...

Cute Blog

Unknown said...

How did you make them? I want one

The Williamson's said...

So Cute! Stop making all this cute stuff cause it's making me have to go and copy everyone! I just got the stuff for the wreath yesterday! haha How? Was it just wood blocks paper and vinyl? Ps All your kids really could be models!

Camille said...

Cute stuff as usual--you are so talented. Proud of you for getting all your stuff done. And lovin' the update on The Blindside. I really wanted to take the family to see it, but the pg13 rating had me wondering.

laurakrummenacher said...

We did the blocks for our Super Saturday so I just had to pay and show up. We painted the blocks then while they dried, put the vinyl on the papers. Put Modge Podge on the back of the papers then put the paper on the blocks. The rest of the ward antiqued their blocks too which also looked really cute. I have seen people use chip board for the numbers too if you can't find vinyl. I think my friend said she has some extra blocks if you want to pay her for them. Let me know and I'll ask if she still has some.

Unknown said...

Ya I want some blocks if she has them

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com