Thursday, October 28, 2010

Garage Sale? Not sure how worth it this is!

I've started gathering things and washing things and pricing things....
After so far only really washing down the baby swing, sand box, and car seat, I'm really re-thinking how worth it this whole garage sale is. I still have my closet to go through and a ton more things to wash that I got out of the attic. Things that have been there for 9 years. Cinnamon rolls and Saturday chores need to be done tomorrow. Are any of my sisters in law thinking the same thing?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How much did you want for the swing. I might want it.

laurakrummenacher said...

Lindsey, come get it if you want it. It's yours! I still have to put batteries in it to see if it actually works! It's been up in the attic for a very long time.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com