Thursday, January 27, 2011

What's wrong with this picture?

I can think of a few things...
1. Two of my children are wearing shorts in January. The rest of the country is snowed-in and my children are in shorts in a kiddie pool in their irrigated backyard.
2. They are in a kiddie pool...
3. That's a geometry book on Rebecca's leg but that's an iPad in her hands.
4. That's homework in Nate's lap but an iTouch in his hands.
5. Jake should be reading his book but he has an iTouch in his hands.

I might have to sue Santa and Apple for the stupidity of my children.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Joyce Bastian said...

Classic!

The Williamson's said...

LOL!!!! I love your family!!! This picture will probably make me laugh for days!

Mary said...

You have to print this pic for your your wall. I love it!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com