Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random happenings at the Krummenacher home...


Over the last few days Jake and Nate have found all kinds of fun things to do with the blower that goes to the big blow up slide we used to have. Today it turned into a leaf blower. I've needed one of those. Good thing I've got imaginative boys.
Sarah had her Regional Choir concert on Saturday. I love these concerts! Her group was awesome! I got chills several times during the concert. Above is Sarah with her friends after the concert and below is Sarah with her Grandma and Grandpa.

While uploading these pictures above, I found these pictures below on my camera...

For Christmas the kids got a game called "Headbanz". You put a picture on your head and have to ask questions to figure out what your picture is. I guess Rebecca decided to play with our dog, Charlie. Rebecca is a cup...

And Charlie is a dog.
I wonder how long it took him to figure that one out.

As far as my menus go, I've been a little bit of a slacker. I do plan on getting back on track this next week though. Our Saturdays, which is usually the day I plan the menus and shop have been super busy over the last few weeks!

3 comments:

Alta Willis said...

Very cute, Rebecca!!!!It made me laugh. I can tell that Charlie is really enjoying the game. I remember you playing that game on Christmas. It was fun watching you and the others. I do love you!!!

Rob and Mary...Our Life said...

Charlie is so cute! Oh, and the kids aren't bad either :)

Camille said...

I love it! Your kids are the greatest!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com