Monday, January 10, 2011

Arnett Family Reunion 2010

I've been trying to figure out how to post all the great pictures from the family reunion and then I saw that Brent's fabulous cousin, Megan posted the video that she and her husband put together and showed at the reunion. I hope she doesn't mind but I figured that stealing her video was the best way to show how awesome this family is and the reunion was. (I have no idea why this is all underlined and I can't figure out how to stop it!)

I can't say enough how thankful and blessed I feel to have married into this family. They are all amazing people! Seriously the most fun you will ever have is with the Arnetts. Thank you so much to everyone who put so much time and effort into making this reunion one that will never be forgotten!

Some highlights: Potato races, olympics, music is my bag, cookie showdown, musical chairs for all ages, dance, fashion show of Granny's and Grandpa Arnett's favorite clothes, and all the amazing food! I'm sure I've forgotten something...
We loved every minute of it!

Arnett Reunion 2010 from Meg Clifford on Vimeo.


Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com