Thursday, February 3, 2011

A couple things I loved on the blogs today...

Love this quote, love this project! (found here) I'm trying to get one of my girls to do it as a value project.

And I so, so, so want to try to make this cake: (found here)
IMG_7755.heartcake

Isn't it so cute?!


The chicken and chili enchiladas that we made for dinner tonight (found here) were just okay. First recipe this week that we just kind of liked. We all loved, I mean really loved the green chili enchilada sauce part of the recipe. I used fresh fire roasted green chiles (we buy them at Food City) instead of canned and they gave the recipe a lot of flavor. What we didn't like were the tortillas. I will for sure make this again but I will use corn next time. The low carb tortillas ended up just mushy. Call me crazy but I think enchiladas need corn tortillas.
Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com