Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Had a nice, full day...

Started the day making these...

In the afternoon, I enjoyed time with the cute activity day girls making these... (see here for tutorial)


Then ended the day eating these... (recipe found here)


All in all, a great day!

**About the baked goods: These were for a few orders I received. I only ate half a cookie. I know! I can't believe it either!

**About the necklaces: I was not prepared and it didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped. I thought the girls could put their own holes in the gum balls but it was way too difficult so I spent half an hour putting holes in the gum balls while they played a game. They are awesome girls and love to just have fun and go with the flow so it didn't phase them at all. I got a new calling (ward yw camp director) so I won't get to spend my Wednesdays playing anymore. I'm gonna miss theses cute girls but I'm excited for this new challenge!

**About the food: I'm really loving this recipe site! While I was at Weight Watchers tonight, Brent cooked the food. He said that the meat mixture literally was half veggies. You really couldn't tell at all! It was super yummy! I really don't think it had anything to do with the fact that I didn't have time to eat today until 7pm. Really, it was very, very good and I'm so thankful for a husband who steps up and helps make dinner when I have a busy day!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Camille said...

Laura, everything you do is amazing! I'm so gonna have to try that website!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com