Monday, January 31, 2011

Chicken Parmesan


Just had to give an update on the meal tonight. Oh. My. Goodness! Delicious! This recipe is definitely a keeper. I really have no idea how it's called Skinny Chicken Parmesan but who cares. We all loved it! I used my own homemade marinara sauce that Rebecca helped me make and for some reason it was better than normal. Maybe Rebecca will have to help me every time from now on.

Also: Sarah made regional choir! Rebecca didn't make it but she didn't expect to as it was her first time trying out. She looked at it as a practice run for next year. I'm so proud of both of them for trying out because I know how nerve racking it is! Good job girls!

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I have been loving that website, this is actually on the menu for tomorrow night but after reading this i might have to make it tonight :)

Joyce Bastian said...

Tell Sarah congratulations for me. Rebecca will make it next year for sure. Both of them have gorgeous voices.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com