Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What?!

Really?? It's been since March since I've written??? Oops. Here are a few highlights that I missed...

March:
Jake won the pinewood derby! It was our last pinewood derby so we were determined to end it right...


April:
Grandma Willis turned 90! I need to say here how thankful I am for my grandma. She has been an amazing example and influence in my life. I couldn't ask for a better grandma!
May:
Sarah graduated from high school...how did that happen???
June:
Rebecca turned 16!
We drove to Rocky Point on her birthday. (Another Jacob came along too...)

Sisters trip.
And Cousins! (June/July)

July:
Girls camp.(Where I lost my camera hence all the stolen pictures for my blog post)
Brent and his parents went up as the camp cooks and I went up as our ward camp director. I loved it, Brent and his parents might not have loved it as much as me...

My cute girls:
August:
School started. This year we have one child in each kind of school: Sarah in college, Rebecca in high school, Nate in junior high and Jake in elementary. We had a fashion show at Grandma's a few days before school began:


September:
Rebecca went to winter formal.
October:
We babysat our niece, Khloe for a few days and loved every second of it.
Oh, and Halloween.

November:
Rolls, rolls, and more rolls.
.
Oh, and Thanksgiving. Sarah and Rebecca thought it would be funny if our family showed up in ugly sweaters so they went to a thrift store and bought us all some. Sarah's looks just like one I wore in high school!

I've missed tons of other fun things but it is 1am and I'm just happy that I got semi caught up!
Photobucket


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com